Airbnb is one of the most awesome ways how to book accommodation when on the road. From city apartments to treehouses to palaces, Airbnb offers something for anyone. It is a truly unique way to travel, even when traveling for business. And all that without breaking the bank.
Thanks to Airbnb I haven’t booked a traditional hotel for almost 4 years! There are simply too many awesome properties up for grabs so for me it makes a little sense to check into a boring hotel anymore.
As you can see, I clearly love Airbnb 🙂 And I hope that you will too. Here is a link that will give you $60 (or more, they change it sometimes) discount for your first Airbnb booking.
Just remember, this applies only to new Airbnb accounts… No matter what country you are in.
- After clicking the ling you will be given the option to sign up for Airbnb
- Do not use your existing login, the coupon will not be applied in that case.
- If you already use Airbnb platform, sign up with a new email
That’s it to it 🙂
The voucher will apply automatically. No need to type it anywhere. All you need to do is to sign up with your Facebook or email. The Airbnb coupon code will be tied to your account. You can find it on your profile – in the Credits tab.
Before you make your first booking, they will ask you to upload your selfie and some ID. Airbnb has fairly advanced security measures implemented – don’t worry, the owners of the Airbnb apartments are checked more than this 🙂
Some tips for your Airbnb booking:
- Always skim through reviews. Some landlords have hundreds of them and are called ‘Superhosts’. It is fairly safe to say that these are the best available listings and you should look for them.
- If you are travelling for business, check out the properties marked as ‘For work’. These include a workspace, fast wifi, and self-check-in among other perks.
- If you are looking for a longer-term rental, it pays out to contact the landlord first and ask for a discount. Use the ‘Contact the host’ button located under the listing details. Assure the host that you are a tidy, experienced traveller and that you will look after the place.
- Do your math. Sometimes it is cheaper to book for 7 days instead of 6 or for 28 days instead of 27. The reason? Weekly and monthly discount.
- Do not send any money outside Airbnb. Only this way you are covered for any potential scams or problems.
- Search for the listing type you want by switching between “Entire Home”, “Private Room” and “Shared Room” options.
- Use filters for the search to narrow down the listings. I often look for apartments with sea view or laptop-friendly workspaces. Or with a parking space and kitchen.
Now you are happy to go! Don’t forget to use this link with $60+ Airbnb coupon code attached.
Happy travels 🙂